Bosnia Agile and Scott Ambler + Associates are delivering world known DISCIPLINED AGILE DELIVERY (DA 104) training in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina on October 28.-29. 2014. This two day workshop is not technical and is suitable for all team members. Many group exercises reinforce the principles learned. The workshop is also valuable for management tasked with moving from traditional approaches to agile.
Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) is an IT process decision framework for delivering sophisticated agile solutions in the enterprise. It builds on the existing proven practices from agile methods such as Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), Lean software development, Unified Process, and Agile Modeling to include other aspects necessary for success in the enterprise. DAD fills in the gaps left by mainstream methods by providing guidance on how to effectively plan and kickstart complex projects as well as how to apply a full lifecycle approach, with lightweight milestones, effective metrics, and agile governance.
- Hits: 16929
""Excellent presentation of Scrum practices which enforce theory with real life examples and scenarios we encounter in our everyday work" was a comment of one of 21 trainees from 8 IT companies from Tuzla region in Bosnia and Herzegovina, after successfully completing their "Scrum Master Essentials" training on May 28th and 29th 2014. It was a two-day interactive course led by Bosnia Agile trainer Kemal Bajramovic and organized by USAID „Partnership for Innovation“ project. Scrum framework was explained in detail, from theory and foundations to practical application, covering all the team roles, activities, artifacts, principles and practices. Training was delivered through a mixture of presentation, group discussion and interactive exercises. Companies that took part in this training are: Imel, Net-Pro, Akademika, Infonet, CA Entreprises, Leftor, Itineris, Codenest.
- Hits: 18677
On May 13th, 2014 at NEST71 (Bosmal Tower) in Sarajevo, Bosnia Agile in cooperation with Softhouse organized a meetup for the domestic IT experts where they had a chance to learn about basics of Scrum, its pitfalls and advantages from the leading Agile company in Sweden and receive a copy of the most popular and widespread Scrum brochure in the world "Scrum in 5 minutes".
Presentation was held by Staffan Persson, an Agile and a Lean coach and educator who is passionate about helping large and small organizations to continuously improve in small steps. Staffan helps clients to get inspired by and to use Lean, Kanban, Scrum and/or other utensils that take the customers further on their Agile journey. Staffan has extensive software development experience and has worked as a Product Owner, Scrum Master, project manager, business analyst and developer.
- Hits: 25960
- Training: SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (2 days) (August 10, 2018 09:00)
- Training: SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (February 02, 2018 09:00)
- Meetup: TOOLS AND PRACTICES FOR SUCCESS: TRELLO + JIRA + SCRUM (January 16, 2018 11:30)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR CLIENTS (November 29, 2017 10:00)
- Meetup: LEAN PROCESS + JIRA SERVICE DESK IMPLEMENTATION: EXAMPLES OF BUSINESS AGILITY IN FINANCIAL SERVICES (November 28, 2017 17:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 23, 2017 09:00)
- Training: INTEGRATED AGILE TRANSFORMATION MODEL™ (October 20, 2017 09:00)
- Meetup: MANAGING SOFTWARE PRODUCT VERSIONING WITH GITFLOW, VSTS AND SOURCETREE (October 05, 2017 17:00)
- Conference: INTERNET OF THINGS Summit 2017 (May 11, 2017 09:00)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST (PMI-PBA EXAM PREP) (March 30, 2017 09:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (March 27, 2017 09:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (January 20, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2016 (October 15, 2016)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 13, 2016 11:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 19, 2016 11:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (July 07, 2016 11:00)
- Meetup: PUBLIC SECTOR AGILITY (April 08, 2016 16:30)
- Meetup: SCALED AGILE FRAMEWORK 4.0 (March 22, 2016 18:30)
- Meetup: AGILE IMPLEMENTATION OF PACKAGED SOFTWARE (February 24, 2016 18:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (February 24, 2016 10:00)
- Training: PROCUREMENT AND AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (December 14, 2015 11:00)
- Training: AGILE FOR MANAGEMENT (October 19, 2015 11:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2015 (October 17, 2015)
- Conference: UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS (August 20, 2015 19:00)
- Training: MANAGEMENT 3.0 - AGILE LEADERSHIP PRACTICES (August 16, 2015 10:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (August 14, 2015 11:00)
- Meetup: AGILE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING (July 22, 2015 19:00)