Manje od mjesec dana dijeli nas od treće po redu konferencije Dev Days 2017 koju u Termama Tuhelj 13. maja priređuje najveća hrvatska IT kompanija, Infobip. Na repertoaru su i ove godine vodeće teme iz područja savremenog razvoja i isporuke softvera, razvoja arhitekture i kriznog menadžmenta.
Najzvučnije ime vjerojatno je Juergen Hoeller, suosnivač i jedna od ključnih figura Spring frameworka. Otkako je 2003. utemeljen kao open source projekt, Spring je vodeći enterprise framework koji se koristi na više od polovice svih Java projekata.
Stephen Carver dolazi s britanskog sveučilišta Cranfield, jedne od najstarijih poslovnih škola u Europi i cijenjenog centra za znanost i tehnologiju, s tradicijom istraživanja u aeronautici. Na Dev Daysima će na konkretnom primjeru pokazati kako je NASA uvidjela vrijednost komunikacije, organizacijskog učenja i procjene rizika.
Nagrađivani konzultant i autor Gojko Adžić radi s dev timovima na usklađivanju isporuke softvera s poslovnim ciljevima. Specijalist je za poboljšanje kvalitete u agile i lean okruženjima i rado viđen gost na developerskim konferencijama diljem svijeta.
Dev Dayse će otvoriti suosnivač i tehnički direktor Infobip kompanije Izabel Jelenić. Jedan od vodećih programera Mario Žagar govorit će o značenju Kafke za Infobipovu komunikacijsku platformu koja mjesečno obrađuje gotovo nevjerojatnih 7 milijardi poruka za poslovne korisnike širom svijeta.
Infobip je najveća hrvatska softverska kompanija, s operacijama u više od 40 zemalja. U 2017. godinu je ušao s više od 1000 zaposlenih, od čega u BiH radi gotovo 100 ljudi. Lani se na Dev Daysima okupilo više od 300 sudionika. Više informacija pročitajte ovdje.
U Infobipu kažu da su neprestano u potrazi za novim članovima tima, koji dijele strast za tehnologijama budućnosti i spremni su osvojiti svijet! Više o otvorenim prilikama za rad u ovoj internacionalnoj kompaniji možete pročitati na njihovoj Careers stranici – provjerite šta se nudi ili jednostavno pošaljite otvorenu aplikaciju. Možda ćete baš vi postati naredni član ovog nevjerovatnog tima.
- Hits: 5108
Third annual and the largest Agile conference in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the region, Bosnia Agile Day 2016, was held on Saturday, October 15, 2016. The conference was organized by the Bosnia Agile association with mission on promoting agile principles and methods of software development and project management in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Participants had the opportunity to hear 19 local and international Agile experts, innovators and practitioners such as keynote speaker Dave Snowden, then Lemi Orhan Ergin, Denis Rudonja, Maria Ball, Marcus Degerman, Fariz Saračević and others who represented the companies such as Cognitive Edge, ThoughtWorks, BBC, Softhouse, IBM, Infobip and others., Speakers in the lectures and workshops shared their experiences with agile methods not only in the IT industry but also in the film industry.
The conference was attended by 196 participants, which is the largest number of Bosnia Agile Day attendees to date.
This event would not happened without support of our sponsors and we want to thank them once more, GOLD sponsors: Authority Partners, Comtrade, Softhouse, Zira; SILVER sponsors: codecentric, Mistral, Symphony; BRONZE sponsors: Agile Alliance, Atlantbh, Croz, Infobip, Scrum Alliance, Sarajevo School of Science and Technology and media partners TV1, Akta, Business Magazin, Hayat, Kliker.ba, Poduzetnik and Posao.ba.
We recommend that you look at our photo gallery for glimpse how it looked like on October 15 at the SSST.
- Hits: 11818
Bosnia Agile has, for the first time in Bosnia and Herzegovina, organized a two PMI-ACP (Project Management Institute Agile Certified Practitioner) exam preparation training. Education took place in Academy387 in Sarajevo 10th - 13th of October. Participants could, during the two-day training discuss about Agile projects, agile approach in large and complex environments. Also, in the interactive setting, trainer Igor Parać, has exchanged experiences in multicultural environment, and good and bad things about agile transition.
Project management institute (PMI) is a leading project management institute in the world. And Bosnia Agile is proud that the participants were from Sarajevo, Banja Luka, Bijeljina and other cities in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Training has proved that there is a need for this type of education. More and more projects are becoming an IT projects, and more and more projects are delivering software as an end product, thus, agile project management is still growing and developing itself. Bosnia Agile will continue to organize PMI-ACP training preparation courses in order to improve agility and ability of software development in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and to help people get recognized by obtaining world wide renowned certificate.
- Hits: 12211
On May 23rd 2016 Bosnia Agile organized yet another successful lecture on Agile and Scrum, this time for students of Faculty of Economics - Management Information Systems Dept. Our coach Kemal Bajramović held an introductory lecture followed by discussion, comments and Q&A session. Enthusiasm and interest shown by the students motivates us to plan another events of this type.
We hope to extend our cooperation with Faculty of Economics and other educational institutions in Bosnia and Herzegovina in a mission of sharing knowledge and experiences in the topic, so that students are better prepared for their future professional career. At the end, special thanks goes to prof. Tarik Zaimovic who initiated organization of this event.
- Hits: 10065
On Thursday, May 5, 2016. in the amphitheater of the Third High School in Sarajevo, an educative meetup for students was held on the topic “Introduction into software development”. The content of the meetup was deliberately chosen so that students of the Third High School could learn more about our organization, agile methodologies and the wide area of opportunities that young people have in the field of software development.
Our colleges from Bosnia Agile could notice that students were focused and following the unique presentation from our college Jasmin Heljić. We were especially proud to see a great number of students attending this event. At the end of the presentation you could get the feeling that there is much more space for cooperation between Bosnia Agile and this school system, so that future generations could also learn and educate themselves about this topic.
We want to thank the Third gymnasium for being a wonderful host and we look forward for more cooperation in the near future.
Meetup presentation (in local language) is available here.
- Hits: 10215
- Training: SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (2 days) (August 10, 2018 09:00)
- Training: SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (February 02, 2018 09:00)
- Meetup: TOOLS AND PRACTICES FOR SUCCESS: TRELLO + JIRA + SCRUM (January 16, 2018 11:30)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR CLIENTS (November 29, 2017 10:00)
- Meetup: LEAN PROCESS + JIRA SERVICE DESK IMPLEMENTATION: EXAMPLES OF BUSINESS AGILITY IN FINANCIAL SERVICES (November 28, 2017 17:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 23, 2017 09:00)
- Training: INTEGRATED AGILE TRANSFORMATION MODEL™ (October 20, 2017 09:00)
- Meetup: MANAGING SOFTWARE PRODUCT VERSIONING WITH GITFLOW, VSTS AND SOURCETREE (October 05, 2017 17:00)
- Conference: INTERNET OF THINGS Summit 2017 (May 11, 2017 09:00)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST (PMI-PBA EXAM PREP) (March 30, 2017 09:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (March 27, 2017 09:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (January 20, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2016 (October 15, 2016)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 13, 2016 11:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 19, 2016 11:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (July 07, 2016 11:00)
- Meetup: PUBLIC SECTOR AGILITY (April 08, 2016 16:30)
- Meetup: SCALED AGILE FRAMEWORK 4.0 (March 22, 2016 18:30)
- Meetup: AGILE IMPLEMENTATION OF PACKAGED SOFTWARE (February 24, 2016 18:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (February 24, 2016 10:00)
- Training: PROCUREMENT AND AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (December 14, 2015 11:00)
- Training: AGILE FOR MANAGEMENT (October 19, 2015 11:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2015 (October 17, 2015)
- Conference: UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS (August 20, 2015 19:00)
- Training: MANAGEMENT 3.0 - AGILE LEADERSHIP PRACTICES (August 16, 2015 10:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (August 14, 2015 11:00)
- Meetup: AGILE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING (July 22, 2015 19:00)