Meetup: LEAN PROCESS + JIRA SERVICE DESK IMPLEMENTATION: EXAMPLES OF BUSINESS AGILITY IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
The core idea of Lean is to maximize customer value while minimizing waste. Simply, Lean means creating more value for customers with fewer resources.
A Lean organization understands customer value and focuses its key processes to continuously increase it. The ultimate goal is to provide perfect value to the customer through a perfect value creation process that has zero waste.
On this event, we first focus on a Lean process implementation case and later on how to implement help desk function using Atlassian JIRA Service Desk.
Can we complement these experiences? Can we utilize feedback power of Atlassian tools to further optimize lean process and can we turn our service desk function into a Lean, keen, value-creating machine?
Let's discover together!
Applying Lean Principles: Back-Office Payments Use Case by Lejla Vulović, Head of Central Non-Retail Operations Division, Raiffeisen Bank DD BiH
This presentation will show how lean principles are used for mapping value streams, create visibility, manage work levels and how it helped the organization to dramatically reduce the amount of waste in the payments team performance. This transformation through processes optimization and improvement of teams performance had the most valuable impact on payments service quality, as well as customer and employee satisfaction.
Implementing JIRA Service Desk as a Procredit Bank Help Desk System by Elvis Haračić, IT Administrator, Procredit Bank DD BiH
Procredit bank (PCB) experience with the Jira Service Desk implementation will present Service Desk implementation by briefly describing reasoning for changing the Helpdesk application and choosing the Atlassian products as a new (and much better) PCB Helpdesk application as well as by demonstrating the PCB IT Helpdesk platform as a use case. During the PCB IT Helpdesk demonstration, basic Jira concepts: Projects, Issues, Workflows, and Custom fields will be explained.
NOTE: Event will be held in the local language.
BiH Atlassian User Group is a great way to learn what works (or doesn’t) for software development and business teams just like yours.
Learn best practices for Atlassian products, whether its JIRA, Confluence, HipChat or one of our many dev tools, get tactical suggestions that you can take back to your teams to help them be more successful.
Grab some food, a cold beverage and enjoy yourself!
Welcome to the meetup!
Note: Developers, Designers, Product people and Business stakeholders are all welcome. Our only "rule" is no head hunters or recruiters can recruit at our events.
5:00 pm Meet & Greet: Food & Drinks & Mingle
5:20 pm Welcome
Kemal Bajramovic (Atlassian BiH User Group Leader)
5:25 pm Applying Lean Principles: Back-Office Payments Use Case
Lejla Vulovic (Head of Central Non-Retail Operations Division at Raiffeisen Bank dd BIH)
5:50 pm Short break
5:55 pm Implementing JIRA Service Desk as a Procredit Bank Help Desk System
Elvis Haracic (IT administrator at ProCredit Bank dd BIH)
6:20 pm Final Discussion, Ideas, and Suggestions for the Next Event (Submit your idea NOW!) + Network
DATE AND LOCATION
November 28th, 2017
Academy387 (Zgrada Bosmal - Tower 1)
Please register early to facilitate easier event organization.
AMore than 10 years of project management and experience in a senior leadership role in Banking field with strong hands-on experience of managing large and complex projects (both SW and non-IT projects). Highly experienced in innovation and change management, business processes optimization and organizational transformation applying standardized tools and techniques (PMI and Agile). PPMO set up expert and PM coach and trainer.
Twenty-five years of experience in specification, design, development, deployment, and maintenance of software applications within different business branches. System and business analysis in the various industry branches: ERP (Accounting and bookkeeping, Fixed assets, Materials management, Warehouse management etc.), Production, Financial sector, Human resources management, Public procurement.
Specialties: Business analysis, Software requirement specification, Logical/Physical database design, Database administration (Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL), SQL: Oracle PL/SQL, Microsoft T-SQL, Software development (C#, ASP.NET), BI - data architect (dimensional modeling), ETL development, Atlassian Jira / Confluence administration, Finance and accounting.
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2019 (October 19, 2019)
- Training: SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (2 days) (August 10, 2018 09:00)
- Training: SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (February 02, 2018 09:00)
- Meetup: TOOLS AND PRACTICES FOR SUCCESS: TRELLO + JIRA + SCRUM (January 16, 2018 11:30)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR CLIENTS (November 29, 2017 10:00)
- Meetup: LEAN PROCESS + JIRA SERVICE DESK IMPLEMENTATION: EXAMPLES OF BUSINESS AGILITY IN FINANCIAL SERVICES (November 28, 2017 17:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 23, 2017 09:00)
- Training: INTEGRATED AGILE TRANSFORMATION MODEL™ (October 20, 2017 09:00)
- Meetup: MANAGING SOFTWARE PRODUCT VERSIONING WITH GITFLOW, VSTS AND SOURCETREE (October 05, 2017 17:00)
- Conference: INTERNET OF THINGS Summit 2017 (May 11, 2017 09:00)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST (PMI-PBA EXAM PREP) (March 30, 2017 09:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (March 27, 2017 09:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (January 20, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2016 (October 15, 2016)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 13, 2016 11:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 19, 2016 11:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (July 07, 2016 11:00)
- Meetup: PUBLIC SECTOR AGILITY (April 08, 2016 16:30)
- Meetup: SCALED AGILE FRAMEWORK 4.0 (March 22, 2016 18:30)
- Meetup: AGILE IMPLEMENTATION OF PACKAGED SOFTWARE (February 24, 2016 18:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (February 24, 2016 10:00)
- Training: PROCUREMENT AND AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (December 14, 2015 11:00)
- Training: AGILE FOR MANAGEMENT (October 19, 2015 11:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2015 (October 17, 2015)
- Conference: UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS (August 20, 2015 19:00)
- Training: MANAGEMENT 3.0 - AGILE LEADERSHIP PRACTICES (August 16, 2015 10:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (August 14, 2015 11:00)
- Meetup: AGILE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING (July 22, 2015 19:00)